Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lipstick Beauty Looks for African American Women

I am a sucker for a good lipstick. I used to be afraid of wearing lipstick but my sister and best friends totally converted me! Here are some amazing looks for African American women to try and of course anyone else!  Color lipstick works for everyone!

I love this entire look! Her hair looks simple with her soft waves and her bright pink lipstick adds a pop of color to her overall look.
I <3 Top Buns! There are perfect for any face! I am loving the refined look of her top bun paired with her red lipstick. And her outfit is on point!
I have always loved  how crazy curls look on any woman! Her whole look is simple and casual with her curly hairstyle, jean jacket, printed top, and pink lips.

Word of advice: Don't avoid color! Color lipstick is the perfect beauty product to perk up your whole face!


No comments:

Post a Comment