Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Lookbook Gems

For the past 5 years , I have obsessed with the website http://lookbook.nu/ . Lookbook is a cool website that people from around the world can post pictures of outfits they are wearing. I love mainly looking at people from other countries outfits because they are so inspirational!

Here are some of my favorite Lookbook Looks that I've collected over the years:

I am in love with her purple thigh high tights and big bow! 

Her effortless hair and graphic tee scream urban edge 

I love her layered chain necklaces against her crisp white tee, which make them standout nicely against her patterned skirt

Any dress that I come across with shoulder detailing is a plus for me. Paired with polka dot tights is perfection! 

Ahhhh!!! okay... this has to be one of my favorite looks everrr! Her top, burnt orange pants, baby blue bag and bun are amazing all together is this look! 

Which look did you like the best?? Comment below : )
-oxo cg

No comments:

Post a Comment