Friday, April 26, 2013

Can it be summer? Like NOW?!?

I have summeritis! I am itching to get out school and have an amazing summer. I am ready for long nights with friends and family, beach days, bonfires, water balloon fights, hikes, and outdoor concerts.

I just have to tell myself that summer is almost here, just hang in there! With summer in mind, I wore this Navy Polka Dot dress I got from a thrift store in San Diego for only $5.99, originally from Target! Steal!


My OOTD:
Polka Dot Dress- $5.99, Trade and Sell Thrift
Red Headband- Made, just use scraps of fabric then voila! an instant headband!

1 comment:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which
    I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely
    broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll
    try to get the hang of it!

    My web page ... Louis Vuitton Outlet Online

    ReplyDelete