Wednesday, January 23, 2013

D.I.Y. Fashion Binder!

I love looking at magazines but I hate having them pile up month after month. So here is a quick and fun d.i.y. idea to add some creativity to any binders for school, work, etc.
What you'll need:
Any binder with a plastic covering
Scissors
Stapler
Magazines
Post It Notes
Sharpie/Marker

Grab any binder with a plastic covering. I picked mine up at my school for $4.
Now's the fun part! Look through magazines and rip out pictures you love! After your done with that organize your pictures in any way you like then grab your stapler and staple the pictures together!
Next using a Sharpie/Marker, write down what school subjects of classes your taking, your work hours, or anything on the Post It Notes.
Now use your scissors to cut out your subjects and place them on your pictures. I like to organize mine in the order I have each class. Then use your stapler to staple them in place!

Now add them to your folder and voila! They are complete! Here are some pictures of the ones I made! Comment below if you create a fashion binder and if you'd like more d.i.y. ideas! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment